FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Update 20/07/2021 at 8pm
Your holidays are coming soon and the whole team of the campsite is very happy to welcome you.
Following the latest governmental measures of 12/07/2021, some instructions must be respected before your arrival. The information below comes from the Fédération de l'Hôtellerie de Plein Air, which is in direct contact with the government and is subject to change.
Here is the information to remember for your stay:
FROM 21 JULY :
-A Sanitary Pass for people over 18 years old will be required on arrival to access the campsite. Each adult participant of the stay will have to present himself at the arrival so that our teams carry out a control of the Sanitary Pass. Only one check is required for the entire duration of the stay. Before your arrival, please inform us of the number and name of the participants who are not registered on the booking contract. They must present a valid health pass.
In case of late arrival, after the closing time of the reception, please inform the campsite and come to carry out the reception formalities and present the sanitary pass of all the participants the next morning.
FROM AUGUST 1ST :
-A sanitary pass for people over 18 years old must be presented to access the restaurant, the indoor area and the terrace. The sanitary pass presented on arrival at the campsite will also be valid.
A physical identification of the validity of the Sanitary Pass will be delivered to you on your arrival, and must be visible throughout your stay.
WHAT IS THE SANITARY PASS?
The "health pass" consists of the presentation, digital or paper, of a health proof of :
- vaccination (complete scheme) ;
- negative test less than 48 hours old ;
- or positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the re-establishment of the Covid-19.
It is European since 1 July.
What evidence is accepted? (source: gouvernement.fr)
1/ Vaccination, provided that people have a complete vaccination schedule and the necessary time after the final injection, i.e:
- 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
- 4 weeks after injection for single injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson by Janssen);
- 2 weeks after injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (single injection).
2/ The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19, dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months ago
3/ If you are not one of the two above cases, you must present proof of a negative PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours before your arrival. Self-tests are not valid as a health pass.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT MY STAY :
- The mask is mandatory in closed areas: restaurant, reception, etc...
- Physical distancing and barrier gestures are always required
- Disinfecting products are available at the swimming pool for the deckchairs
- Hydro-alcoholic gels and disinfectants are available in the sanitary blocks
- Rentals are disinfected between each stay
- Visitors are subject to a sanitary pass check upon arrival
- Holidaymakers already present have until 24/07 to present a valid sanitary pass
- The complete composition of the stay must be communicated to the campsite (all participants, age and name)
- The Sanitary Pass (refusal to present a valid sanitary pass) is not an acceptable reason for cancellation. As the campsite remains open and the decision is national and collective, our cancellation insurance provider and the 100% refund offer do not include this reason in their conditions. The general terms and conditions of our campsite remain in force.
Our campsite is a holiday destination where our entire team is committed to and strives daily to implement the necessary actions in the fight against the pandemic within the campsite. All our staff wish to offer you a serene and unforgettable stay, for your greatest happiness. We therefore count on your understanding and hope that your holidays will give you satisfaction despite this very particular context. Together let's fight against the coronavirus!
1. How can I book my holiday ?
1.1 Online at www.camping-lesondines.com
- Enter the number of people in your party
- Choose between “Camping” and “Rentals”
- Select your arrival and departure dates
To make a booking, click on “GO” and follow the 4 stage reservation procedure.
- Stage 1 : Select any additional extras and, if you wish, sign up for cancellation insurance (be sure to read the terms and conditions which are specific to each campsite), then read the General Terms and Conditions (also specific to each campsite).
- Stage 2 : Contact details: Next enter your personal details and those of the other people in your party. If you have any particular requests in relation to your holiday, please enter them in the “Your comments” box.
- Stage 3 : Payment: You will now see a summary of your booking. You can choose from several different payment methods which vary from campsite to campsite (secure online payment, bank transfer, fax, post).
- Stage 4 : Confirmation: If you choose secure online payment, you will be asked to enter your card details and will subsequently be sent an email confirming your booking.
If you choose any other means of payment, you will be paying a deposit directly to the campsite of your choice. To confirm your booking with the campsite, simply pay the deposit using your chosen payment method.
1.2 By contacting the campsite directly
If you need help or have a specific request (group booking, preferred pitch – according to availability, etc.), please contact the campsite directly either by email or by phone (you will find the relevant details by clicking on “Contact this campsite” in the top right-hand corner of the campsite’s dedicated page at www.camping-lesondines.com). The staff at the campsite will be pleased to provide booking assistance and answer your questions.
2. How can I pay for my holiday?
You can pay both your deposit and the balance of the cost of you holiday using whichever of the following payment options are offered by your campsite at the time of booking: debit or credit card, national or international bank transfer, Cheque, French postal order.
The campsites in the Flower network are all independently run businesses with their own General Terms and Conditions of Business. You will be invited to read these Terms and Conditions at the time of booking.
When you make a booking at any Flower campsite you will be asked to pay at least the following:
- A deposit covering 25% of the cost of your holiday
- Where applicable, an administration fee set by the individual campsite
- The holiday insurance premium, if selected (available at the time of booking only)
- The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the start of your holiday. Where a holiday is booked fewer than 30 days prior to the departure date, the full cost is payable at the time of booking.
3. How can I check or modify my booking?
3.1. Checking your booking
However you book your holiday, make sure that you receive the booking confirmation email which your campsite will send to the address you provided at the time of booking, and keep it. If you have any problems receiving or accessing this message, please contact your campsite to check that your booking is confirmed.
3.2. Changing or cancelling your booking
If you wish to change or cancel any part of your booking, please contact the campsite directly (an administration charge may apply). If you have taken out holiday insurance (specific to each campsite, you will be invited to read the terms and conditions of the policy on offer at the time of booking), the campsite will make a claim on your behalf.
4. How can I tell you what I thought about my holiday in Camping les Ondines?
If you book a holiday on www.camping-lesondines.com, a few days after you return home you will receive an email inviting you to complete an online customer satisfaction survey in which you will be able to mark the campsite you stayed in.
If you don’t receive this email but would still like to let us know what you think, you can ask your campsite to forward you a copy.